- EuroNCAP AEB city, inter urban and pedestrian testing
- ABS tests with pulsating brake pedal
- automated braking maneuvers
- defined deceleration of pulled crash targets for testing of active brake assist systems
- use in vehicles with active braking assistant for soft crash target tests combined with TTC (time to collision) trigger
- brake pressure analysis
- ... and much more
Due to its design the Multipurpose Pedal Robot CP800 can be used likewise for brake or clutch pedal operation. The robot is installed directly in front of the driver's seat. The dimensions of the robot allows the simultaneous installation of several systems in one vehicle.
The forces and speeds of the robot are absolutely sufficient for most standard driving maneuvers like the Euro NCAP AEB test. With pedal speeds of up to 100 cm/s and pedal forces of up to 800 N adequate reserves are available.
The VEHICO Multipurpose Pedal Robot offers the following features
quick and easy installation
The pedal robot can be installed with little time spent in almost every standard car.
pedal actuation through lever arm mechanism
With the help of its universal mounting system the robot is fixed either to the driver seat or to the seat fixing points. The second mechanical connection to the car is made via a bracket, that is clamped to the vehicle pedal. Changes to the vehicle must not be made for this purpose. A lever arm with adjustable length between the robot and the vehicle pedal transmits the movements. Therefore the robot can be installed in a very short time.
wide range of control modes
All control modes of our brake robots are available: pedal position, pedal force, hydraulic brake pressure and vehicle deceleration. Switching between the various control modes is of course possible also within a test run.
small and lightweight
The Multipurpose Pedal Robot CP800 can provide a pedal force of up to 800N and a pedal velocity of up to 100cm/s. Its design is highly integrated so that an operation even in small vehicles is easily possible.
high pedal forces without time limit
Because if its unique design our multipurpose pedal robot CP800 can provide high pedal forces without time limit. Unlike other systems which must be switched off after a specific period of time our system can push down the clutch or brake pedal without the need to reduce the force.
- intuitive programming
For many years VEHICO successfully uses an intuitive scripting language with which all possible profiles can be freely programmed by simple commands and associated parameters.
Likewise all robots the VEHICO pedal robot is equipped with an OBD2 interface. With this you are conveniently enabled to use the cars own velocity signal as trigger signal for brake tests and can abandon an external sensor.
synchronized operation with all VEHICO robots possible
The pedal robot CP800 is combinable with all other VEHICO steering and gas pedal robots. All driving robots can be operated together from one common webinterface, they can run synchronized between each other and the logged data is merged.
- connect any sensors on freely configurable CAN interface with dbc file import
- different CAN signals may be computed with each other, e.g. to calculate a TTC (time to collision) value out of distance and speed
- decoupling from the automotive electrical system possible
- system controller has its own UPS
- robust, passively cooled microcontroller technology
- no software installation required
- for vehicles with manual and automatic transmission
- driver seat is largely unaffected by the installation of the robot
|max. velocity||100 cm/s|
|interfaces||CAN, LAN, RS232, Digital In, Digital Out|
|power supply||vehicle on-board power 11-15V DC|
|weight of drive unit||5 kg|
|resolution pedal position
Range of Application